msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] (no subject)

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] (no subject)
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 01:36:51 -0700

Pam Williams wrote:
>Hello I forwarded an article on the psychology of a lost person
>a few days ago
[...]
>When I post something to msar-riders I usually get a e-mail back
>saying whether or not my e-mail was excepted , I did not with
>this so I was wondering if you received it

Pam, thanks for checking. The list software received your post
and held it due to "too many recipients". Ie, it looked like
spam. Although the attachment is large, I released the post to
the list and the attachment is saved in our archive:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/msar-riders/attachments/20081214/4025b218/attachment-0001.pdf

Una