msar-riders - [MSAR] (no subject)

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: The Hitchn Post <hitchnup@msn.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:42:14 -0700

Hello I forwarded an article on the psychology of a lost person a few days ago it was forwarded to me by the national  k-9 SAR that I subscribe to. It is excellent reading to anyone involved in SAR.
When I post something to msar-riders I usually get a e-mail back saying whether or not my e-mail was excepted , I did not with this so I was wondering if you received it or not and if it would be excepted or not.
It is 31 pages but as I said excellent reading for SAR members.

Thanks
Pam Williams
Iron County Mounted SAR