msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] New Orleans area Animal Evac volunteers

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] New Orleans area Animal Evac volunteers
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 21:45:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Chris!  Although I have the ICS training (it is not hard and can be done online), KS is a hike from there, but CAP units here are alerted and we are seeing who can be available to assist with air surveys and ground team support.  Dana

Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net> wrote:
http://www.lsart.org/site/view/62429_Volunteers.pml

This group is looking for volunteers with ICS training AND they also
currently need volunteers with equine experience. They are also looking
for safe places to evac equines to. This is a well organized group.
Seems like some on this list qualify and might be close enough to help! :-)

Chris