msar-riders - [MSAR] Evac Equines safe place offered

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Evac Equines safe place offered
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

We could probably take in a couple but would have to be mares or ponies, jennies, mules.  They would be at pasture.  Problem is  issupport.  We would need a volunteer hay provider to support them due to we ourselves are currently are in a drought and the pasture is getting down for our own animals at this time, but we do have space!. So someone willing to work hand in hand..we need you!  The animals would have shelter, water 24.7 temporary care.  Also getting them here... someone would have to transport them.. we are not able to at this time But are more than willing to help.

K. Nesbitt
VMSAR
Iroquois County - Illinois

Please email us ASAP with any contact details.

  • [MSAR] Evac Equines safe place offered, Karen Nesbitt, 09/01/2008