msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] mapping software

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Poulsen, Clare" <clare.poulsen@oregonstate.edu>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] mapping software
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:45:32 -0700

A program that will allow you to make maps and add your own information is Globalmapper. I use it a lot when working on maps for work because it finds aerial photos, topo maps, satellite images, etc real easily for your base map. The other thing  I like about it is the low cost. Link: www.globalmapper.com

clare