msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] C.A.S.S.I.E

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson" <cest.mon.virage@gmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] C.A.S.S.I.E
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:25:10 -0700

This is awesome.  I would love to do this training.

D'Arcy

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 9:58 AM, The Hitchn Post <hitchnup@msn.com> wrote:
Hello: I was wondering if any one out there knows about the CASSIE program that was designed for SAR?
I went to a SAR management training work shop in march at Zion National Park.

It is an awesome program for managing a search, you can keep track of all your sar teams, clues, resources', gives you your POA's, mapping, briefings, logs etc. It's all done by the computer and saves a lot of paper work and man power.

It is free to download for all SAR teams.

Pam Williams
Iron County MSAR