msar-riders - [MSAR] FW: Search but no rescue

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lois Guyon" <laguyon@verizon.net>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>, <msar-il@list.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] FW: Search but no rescue
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:53:10 -0500

I received this e-mail from Deby Brown of Logan County, Illinois.  She is speaking of a search that has gone on for about two weeks.  Today a body was recovered in water and may be the subject according to the local paper, The Pantagraph.  Be sure to watch the video on the page with the news article.

Lois Guyon