msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] (no subject)

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Jennifer Luker <castle_farms@hotmail.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:22:39 -0400

Cool, thanks for the info.  I don't know if the state does have a MSAR cert process.  I really don't know where to look.  I've just joined recently and I have the most computer access so the guys heading the group up have me doing the leg work here.  We are prepared to pay somebody to come in  to TTT.  It's just finding someone local that can do that for us.  Our theory is once one of us is a certified trainer we can then ceritfy members as needed.

Again, thanks for the info.  I'll see what I can come up with from that.
Jennifer L.