msar-riders - [MSAR] (no subject)

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Jennifer Luker <castle_farms@hotmail.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:55:34 -0400

Do you have any info on Mounted Search and Rescue certified trainers in the NE Indiana area.  We are a new unit that is looking to be certifed.  Our problem that we are running in to is that there are no trainers in this general area to come in to certify one person so they can in turn certify others in the area.  The only certifiers we can locate are in Florida and California.  If you have any info that would be helpful and greatly appriecated.  Thank You  Jennifer