msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Jorene Downs

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Jorene Downs
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:29:54 -0600 (CST)

Yes! whatever seminar you can get from her DO IT! You will learn a lot and
she will give you many new ideas to think about. I've been to several of her
'classes' and have never been sorry. I'd go again in a minute and am still
trying to get our county to bring her to present to the coordinators and
station commanders.

By the way- Jorene is a member of this list!

Chris