msar-riders - [MSAR] Cozy helmet cover by EQ Rider

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Cozy helmet cover by EQ Rider
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:07:16 -0800 (PST)

This fleece helmet cover wraps over your helmet, covers ears somewhat and wraps down around the chin which is great for outdoor riding this time of year.  I got it from State Line Tack, but it only comes in black.  When the velcor is undone, we thought we looked as though we were wearing nun's habits!  Spring is almost here...  Dana

  • [MSAR] Cozy helmet cover by EQ Rider, ALLEN SNYDER, 02/19/2008