msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Missing horse GA/SC border

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Missing horse GA/SC border
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:39:26 -0500

RECOVERED! 12/29/07 - 2 yr old Cremello Stud Missing Christmas Day - FULLY TACKED - Anderson/Abbeville County line, SC (Georgia line)

Blu found his way back to Linda's! He was on the edge of the woods about 1/8 mile from her house. Taking no chances of trying to lead him back home, they easily loaded him up in a trailer and brought him home. His tack was still on, but his saddle was underneath him. He is very skittish, but obviously knew he was home!

Download flyer for Blu