msar-riders - [MSAR] Missing horse GA/SC border

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Missing horse GA/SC border
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:37:49 -0800

This poor woman is frantic and the poor young horse is in serious danger. He doesn't know his way 'home' because he's new to them. He was last seen still fully tacked. This spells disaster for him. Please pass along to anyone who can help!
Chris Pennington

http://www.netposse.com/stolenmissing/missing_1/BluSCmissingDec07.htm

how missing: I was riding my Christmas present, fell off & my new horse ran off into dense woods. This happened Christmas Day around 5pm on North Rd & Goss Scott Rd., near hwy 81 between Iva @ Loundsville SC. Wearing a new red nylon bridle w/used broken bit & a new Black leather saddle w/silver horn & trimmings w/a new blue double stuffed blanket.