msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Fw: EMERGENCY!!!!! First it was Horse Slaughter, now it's transporting for ANYthing

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Fw: EMERGENCY!!!!! First it was Horse Slaughter, now it's transporting for ANYthing
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:24:22 -0800

THIS is the part that makes no sense to me AND scares the heck out of me at the same time. First NAIS assault now this- it's a matter of time until our individual rights go away completely.
Chris Pennington

(1) The Secretary may detain for examination, testing, or the taking of evidence--
`(A) any horse at any horse show, horse exhibition, or horse sale or auction that is sore or that the Secretary has probable cause to believe is sore;