msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Radios available-low band

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Ridge runner me <ridgerunnerme@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Radios available-low band
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:57:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have just joined and am looking for some new radios as mine are rather old.I use to help out in Tenn with Search and Rescue,Walking and Mounted and on water as we have so many lakes.
OH yes,My name is Kathy and my other half is Carl,We live in Odessa,TX
I am into primative Survival and Competative Trail riding as wlel as training my Welsh Ponys.
Well let me know about the radios.What you want for them?I was looking at some we used at the Buffalo Trail Scout Ranch where i was a Program Director for several years and did Mt Man camp as well as helped with the Horse Program and Primative Survival and First Aid and Emergence First Aid and Native American Lore.I am Cherokee and Sinica Indian and was raised in the Great Smokie Mts and learned to track and live off the land.
Well it would be nice to get to know others in the MSAR.
Kathy (Lawson)Poitevint

Welsh Pony&#39;s are like chips you just can&#39;t have one