msar-riders - [MSAR] Chuck Daniel 1947-2007

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Chuck Daniel 1947-2007
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 22:29:52 -0600

Dear MSAR-Riders,

Please join me now in memory of Chuck Daniel, who died suddenly on
August 10th. Chuck's last contribution to our MSAR list discussions
was to MSAR-ASTM on August 4th. In the last two years on MSAR-ASTM
and MSAR-Riders he contributed many dozens of informative and helpful
comments. I will miss him!

An online obituary for Chuck is here:
http://www.legacy.com/dispatch/Obituaries.asp?Page=Notice&PersonID=92602497

The memorial service was yesterday, but the online guestbook is still
open.

I regret this too late (and too short) notice; I have been away.