msar-riders - [MSAR] email address for Kokosing Valley MSAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Elizabeth Corwin <flytillybug@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] email address for Kokosing Valley MSAR
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

   I live in Crawford County in Galion Ohio, I  am a experience rider and have three of my own horses. I have been interested in search and rescue for some time but really have no knowledge of how to get started and trained in it. I'm looking for some information to help me move forward in this goal of mine. So if you can be any help I would appreciated. Think you for your time.

                        Liz