msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] DID NOT SEE IT COMING....

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] DID NOT SEE IT COMING....
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 20:50:35 -0700

LOL I can see our team now - outfitted in blaze orange safety vests with orange neck rolls, full face guard helmets (blaze orange of course), probably should add some knee pads/guards for those tight trails bordered by trees, a couple of ankle braces would help on those quick dismounts, the elbow braces could also be useful (blaze orange again!), and lets not forget a back brace under that vest (although ducking under trees could be tough!). Man - we would be ready to rock and roll!!! (but I might need a crane to get on my horse!) LOL
Chris Pennington
Tongue planted firmly in cheek!