msar-riders - [MSAR] Cowboy style riding helmet cover survey request

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: camp@yitsaranch.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Cowboy style riding helmet cover survey request
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:32:59 -0400

I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to share this email with your equestrian buddies, whether they ride English or Western. I am attempting to reach as many riders as possible in a limited time!
Thanks for getting in touch with me. Kindest regards, L. Wright, Horsemanship Program Director @ Y Itsa Ranch

If a western/cowboy style riding helmet "cover" were available, would you be interested?

Note: This is not a solicitation, only fact finding for product development.

There are no manufactured SEI approved riding helmets in the style of a cowboy/western hat. There is a hardhat that resembles the cowboy hat style but it is not recommended or approved for horseback riding. Equestrian riding helmet manufacturers visually are as far off track as you can get from our western heritage look of the cowboy style hat.

Design development is underway & I would appreciate your response via email to the following questions:

1. Is this a product you would purchase?
2. Do you participate in western riding events and competition, trail rides, drill teams, parades, rodeos, horse clubs, or mounted patrols?
3. Do you live in a state where helmets are required?
4. Age of horseback rider: 5-12 years; 13-21 years; Over 21 years;
5. Helmet size: Sm Med Large X-Large

Please send email response to: camp@yitsaranch.com
Thank you for your participation!

website info - http://www.yitsaranch.com

  • [MSAR] Cowboy style riding helmet cover survey request, camp, 03/29/2007