msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] sar north florida

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Dorn Beddow" <BeddowDo@collier.k12.fl.us>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] sar north florida
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:55:47 -0400

Amy,
I'm in SW Florida, if you hear anything could you please share.
DJ

Pursuant to School Board policy and administrative procedures, this e-mail
system is the property of the School District of Collier County and to be
used for official business only. In addition, all users are cautioned that
messages sent through this system are subject to the Public Records Law of
the State of Florida and also to review by the school system. There should
be no expectation of privacy.

>>> <barvall4@bellsouth.net> 3/18/2007 10:23 PM >>>
I live in the North Florida area (Jacksonville), and I am interested in
becoming a part of a mounted search and rescue team.
Do you know of any such team in my area or can you give me information on
getting one started?
Thanks,
Amy Barnett
barvall4@bellsouth.net