msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] GPS Tip

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Joseph Huston" <jchuston@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] GPS Tip
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:48:31 -0600

The change should not affect your GPS units (at least none of the units I
have used over the past 9 or so years have ever been affected). As for your
other issue (which I commend you for undertaking), I know there was a study
about how different GPS units track however, I do not remember who did it
or where the results were posted. Possibly someone else has this info.

Joe Huston
TSART