msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Advanced Rescue Technology

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Advanced Rescue Technology
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 20:06:00 -0700

Last time I checked, the NASAR insert in Advanced Rescue Technology
(ART) was included only in copies distributed to NASAR members. Is
that still the case?

Anyway, this is what I did to obtain a PDF of my own article in the
NASAR insert: I requested it from NASAR's staff; they implicitly
approved my request by forwarding it to the relevant ART staff, who
sent me a PDF...not exactly a page image, but close enough.