msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] NAIS (OT)

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] NAIS (OT)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:53:40 -0800

This issue is being discussed in detail on another horse list. If anyone is interested I can relay some of the comments from a few people who in deeply into what it will mean to the equine world. In short I can say that I do NOT like what I am reading/hearing and it scares me to death that they will actually implement it statewide. At this point it appears to be up to each state to choose participation or not, of course the strings are there- if you say no some funding may disappear.

Chris Pennington