msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] First Aid

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Patty Montoya" <riverrider@bak.rr.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] First Aid
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:40:14 -0800

Pam, I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for on your flip cards, but I carry a very small First Aid/CPR booklet that was developed by the Red Cross. If it doesn't carry all the information you want, it would certainly be a good beginning and it is handy to throw in my first aid kit which is in my pommel bag.
Patty
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <hoofbeat@avolve.net>