msar-riders - [MSAR] First Aid

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Pam" <hoofbeat@avolve.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] First Aid
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:05:06 -0500

Hello,

This is my first attempt to post amessage. I hope this is the right address
to do so.
Our SAR unit is in the process of developing small flip cards with essential
First Aid/CPR information contained therein
which can be carried by each unit member while in the field. I was wondering
if any other group has already done this and,
if they have, if they would be willing to share their work?

Thank you for any help you might give.