msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Volunteer Opportunities

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Volunteer Opportunities
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:02:45 -0400

Marie Lester wrote:
>Una,
>
>I would like to modify our Unit's post. Could I consult with you
>independent of the list?

If the question is what to write, then I recommend looking at
other groups' sites and using the more relevant ones as models.
So, look at groups in your state (MSAR and other SAR too), and
groups that are similar to yours: new or established; pure
MSAR unit or an MSAR squad or field team in a mixed specialty
unit; independent or sheriff's office or other sponsorship;
riding club, state-recognized SAR resource, etc.

If the question is how to get it on the web, then simply post
the new blurb to MSAR-Riders. You might also e-mail a "heads
up" to msar@ibiblio.org.

Thanks,