msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Volunteer Opportunities

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Volunteer Opportunities
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:09:59 -0400

Barry Wells wrote:
> The below Website is not the site for the CCM/SAR (Clark County
> Mounted
>Search and Rescue). We do not have a website as of yet.

Yup. The MSAR units directory (http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/units)
uses a link to a passing mention of the group on MSAR-Riders
(https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/msar-riders/2005q1/001764.html)
simply because there is no more suitable link to use.

Barry (and everyone else in a unit/team that lacks a website):

As Mellissa Avery's post illustrates, some new recruit prospects
do search the Internet for MSAR units to join. So if you post
to MSAR-Riders a brief intro to your group, I will use that as a
link for the MSAR units directory. One advantage is that it is
easy to change: just post a new intro and I'll update the link.
In the intro say where you are, if your group does besides MSAR,
how to contact you, etc.

To alert me to a new URL, please e-mail it to msar@ibiblio.org.

Thanks,