msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR - Montana Horses need evacuation

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Patty Montoya" <riverrider@bak.rr.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR - Montana Horses need evacuation
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:37:08 -0700

Karen,
for his own horses, etc. etc., and Chris responded that it didn't matter if the guy was irresponsible or not, he STILL cares about the welfare of the horses!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't mean he wouldn't "search and rescue" an irresponsible person. The comment was within a more complex context of the message.
Let's not attack one another, personal attacks are never productive.
Patty
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Nesbitt" <spanishequines@yahoo.com>