msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Being a spontaneous volunteer/novice

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Joseph Huston" <jchuston@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Being a spontaneous volunteer/novice
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:10:23 -0500

Good point Una. Having been involved with SAR for only 8 years, I have
seen/been on both sides. My belief is under direct management of an
experienced team leader, you can utilize almost any individual who is
physically able, willing to follow directions and has the desire to help.

Joe Huston
(starting a new SAR group in SE Texas)