msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Training dates

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: T'mi Fi <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Training dates
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:32:25 -0400

UNA- are we to send submissions of training to you? If so, please this event to your list.

Mock Search

July 22, 2006 from 1000 until 1800 hours, TROTSAR Mounted Team and Top of Virginia SAR Team are hosting Mock Search & Evaluation for a formal MOU by Virginia SAR Council and Virginia Department of Emergency Management officials. Low angle evac teams, white water teams, IC personnel and role-play victim positions are still available to certified Field Team Members or NASAR certified SAR Tech personnel (sorry K-9 Positions are already taken). The event is being conducted at Shenandoah River State Park near Front Royal, VA.
An overnight SAR camp is offered to all event participants with a team build campfire chat session beginning at dusk.
Tomi` Finkle
Commander
TROTSAR Mounted Team
www.trotsar.org
MSAR Maintainer wrote:

Any relevant training I know about, I put on the web here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/events/