msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Training invitation, Washington state

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jeff Ott" <jeff@jlophoto.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Training invitation, Washington state
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:58:25 -0700

I would like to hear more about your certification weekend, location,
facilities, training, instructors and tests used. Once I have that detail,
I can forward to our unit.

Do you have a website? Is this additional information there?

Thanks!

Jeff Ott
Vice President - Mounted Patrol
Phone: 360-507-0746

Thurston County Sherriff's Office Mounted Patrol Olympia, WA

www.tcsomp.org
jott@tcsomp.org