msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] trail bags?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Claudia LaChance" <Claudia@tqc.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] trail bags?
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:39:36 -0500

Hi All
I have been pricing and keeping an eye on ebay for trail bags. It seems hard to find a cantle bag, 3 piece style without paying big bucks. I did find one on ebay, but now the price is so low I wonder about the durabilty. It is also black and I'd like one I could easily find in the dark if need be.
What do you all use or recommend?

Claudia LaChance
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kate Beardsley" <katebeardsley@hotmail.com>