msar-riders - [MSAR] Equine Scent Detection

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Terry Nowacki" <wwfarm@wiktel.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Equine Scent Detection
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:49:34 -0600

Hello All

I plan on being in the Denver Colorado area from about April 6 or 7 to the10
or 11. If any MSAR would like to get together for coffee and a visit
contact me at wwfarm@wiktel.com in the next few days.

NEWS
WORLDS FIRST PUBLIC EQUINE NARCOTICS SCENT DETECTION DEMONSTRATION
On November 8, 2005 I put on a presentation and demonstration for the Law
Enforcement Class at Northland College. A test was set up with the help of a
K-9 police officer. It was a complete success with my horse, Radar publicly
proving horses can be successfully trained to locate hidden narcotics by
scent detection.

Thanks for your time.

TER
Training Officer and Director for Marshall County Mounted Sheriff's Posse -
An 80 plus membership SAR organization.
http://www.equinedetectionservices.com