msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Hard hats / Helmets

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo <pennbo@bbv.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Hard hats / Helmets
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:08:50 -0800

Hi Larry- I'm sorry, I should have given you credit for providing those links. I do seem to remember your name on the posts I looked at last night. I was in such a hurry to get it posted and get to bed! Thank you for reposting the link to the discussion! Your work in finding and posting those links is much appreciated!

Chris Pennington
Big Bear Sheriff's Posse

I posted information about two or three
companies that make covers to go on a riding helmet to convert it into a
sudo-cowboy hat.