msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] [WestCoastStbs] Fw: Need Horse

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Chuck Daniel" <iwhound@voyager.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] [WestCoastStbs] Fw: Need Horse
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:04:22 -0500

,

They're tied to Texas Equusearch

The Texas Equusearch is ok, they are the ones who have been doing the work in Aruba. I havn't heard of the Laura Recovery Center.

I went to the web site and noticed it is relatively new with only 704 hits todate. Also went to the two mentioned e-bay sites and found one other with connections to the supposed donation scheme. Of the three, only one had items for sale. The items ranges from Harley womoens boots to napkin rings. Very odd.

Chuck
KVMSAR