msar-riders - [MSAR] Recent Mock Search at Kokosing Valley MSAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Chuck Daniel" <iwhound@voyager.net>
  • To: "Mounted Search & Rescu" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Recent Mock Search at Kokosing Valley MSAR
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:26:07 -0500

Over the weekend our group set up a joint mock search with a local K-9 Group.
This is a yearly joint training venture and has proved successful each time.
By doing this both groups learn about each other, the limitations and
strengths of dog and horse. Also how we best compliment the effort at hand.
Has any other group done such joint Training. If so, could you share your
experiences?

Chuck
VP KVMSAR