msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Performance Evaluation/ mutual aid/ NRP

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Mary Lou Johnson <nox2663@blackfoot.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Performance Evaluation/ mutual aid/ NRP
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:14:22 -0400

[Deleted included prior post. -Una]

Dear Mr. Lichtenstein,
Thank you for the information. The board members are in the process of
developing basic procedures right now and since our county, Sanders County,
Montana is spread out, but at this time there is not one signal light in the
county, we will probably adopt a training standard that is already in use.
Mary Lou Johnson

  • Re: [MSAR] Performance Evaluation/ mutual aid/ NRP, Mary Lou Johnson, 10/13/2005