msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Training opportunities --Let's Keep It In-house

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "irvin lichtenstein" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Training opportunities --Let's Keep It In-house
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 00:10:20 -0400

I am certain I can custom design a course for SAR, not riding skills, based
on ASTM F2209 and the proposed MSAR 1, as well as such works as Managing
Search Operations, economically for any volunteer MSAR group. By the way,
the horse is your partner, not your transportation.
I have written the trailer safety and extrication course for the PA State
Fire Academy.