msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] intro

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: KKMoonshadowrnch@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] intro
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:43:02 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2005 7:36:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
una.smith@att.net writes:

I think other Peninsula MSAR members are
here; did you learn about MSAR-Riders from them or on
your own?

Yes, from the other MSAR riders. Yes, we have quite a few CMO rides here
locally. I have done some, but haven't been too impressed with the
horsemanship or sportsmanship overall, so I haven't gone back too often.
The concept
is good, I would like to see them at least have some sort of rule that
their horse needs to be sound at the end by even any layman's point of view
or
you don't get to count it. Might encourage them to take better care of
their
horses IMO.

Kathy & Nick
Moonshadow Ranch