msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR and SAR-L Response

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jeff Ezell" <eztech@pdq.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>, "'Discussion list for Search and Rescue'" <sar-l@ml.islandnet.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR and SAR-L Response
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:37:39 -0500

Susan, time doesn't permit a response of your attempts and others to
discredit me or Texas Equusearch on this list or others. [I don't speak for
Texas Equusearch on this.] It isn't appropriate or professional, especially
during a search. This is a criminal investigation.

Susan, I'm told, that your previous campaign like this, after the shuttle
search, resulted in about half your team quitting, some with over 5 yrs of
membership. Sorry to see that happen. I also understand that none of them
have rejoined your team.

Those concerned about credibility might check the search participation and
recognition section of the websites:
http://www.texasequusearch.org/recognitions.htm
www.ghsd.org ??? Couldn't find any???

Another good site for SAR folks to read periodically is Robert Cooke's
Journals about his abducted 19 y/o daughter, still missing after three years
http://www.rachelcookesearch.org/journal.html

Robert's Journal is a good reminder why so many SAR professionals on this
list and others train so hard and sacrifice family time and work time to
help others. Especially good reading for newbies.

Susan, your many detailed posts on many lists that I've seen about training
dogs and other critters and their behavior are informative, educational,
entertaining, and usually professional. The nature of these current posts
isn't. Hopefully, after further review, you and your team members will
recognize that.

I'm only trying to help in the search for Natalee Holloway any way I can. If
this is your way of helping out on this search, I'm not sure how you expect
that to work.

If there are any spare prayers out there, that's a good contribution as
well.

Respectfully submitted...Jeff Ezell