msar-riders - [MSAR] The Trail Veil

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Raskin, Larry" <Lawrence.Raskin@jhuapl.edu>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] The Trail Veil
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:01:21 -0400

One more and I promise to stop for today.

Larry Raskin
TROT-SAR

Trail Veil -
http://www.cashelcompany.com/pageshop.php?catnumber=XFLYVEIL

Cashel(r) Trail Veil(tm)

Many of you have asked for a "fly mask for humans that is discreet and
tasteful" and we had a lot of fun designing this little number! Your
detachable Trail Veil snaps onto your Sunbonnet Brim (one size) which
attaches at the back of your helmet with Velcro(tm), providing full face
shade and bug protection without toxic sprays. You will be the best
dressed rider on the trail!

Black. Detachable Veil and Sunbonnet Brim
Price: $36.95
Catalog Number: XFLYVEIL

  • [MSAR] The Trail Veil, Raskin, Larry, 04/15/2005