msar-riders - [MSAR] Western cover for riding helmet

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Raskin, Larry" <Lawrence.Raskin@jhuapl.edu>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Western cover for riding helmet
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:33:13 -0400

Folks,

Here is a even better looking cover. I think this is what we are
looking for.

Larry Raskin
TROT-SAR

Helmet Shades $17.95

--------
Suitable for Equestrian or Industrial Helmets.

Very popular with trail riders, endurance riders, etc.
Fits over your regular helmet to provide additional shade and protection
from the sun.
Your dermatologist will love you!

Malleable brim - can be shaped any way you want. Make your helmet look
more "western".
Legionnaire - shade for the back of the neck.

Large - fits most U.S. Helmets, including Troxel
Extra-Large - for larger helmets such as Troxel Dakota or Laredo

Price includes First Class Postage within the United States

For more information, decorating idea's and to pay with PayPal, please
go to
http://www.helmetshades.com

  • [MSAR] Western cover for riding helmet, Raskin, Larry, 04/15/2005