msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 27, Issue 7

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Santafearabians@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 27, Issue 7
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:54:30 EDT

Subject: Riding helmets,

Fellow MSAR groups

It appears to me we could report, bash, and plus this helmet problem for
months. I believe you that have the most experience and clout should contact
manufacture and design an appropriate helmet we can all live with. May be
some
type of helmet with front and or side eye protection. I agree there is a
need for this protection wanted or not. I believe I will have helmets in my
command post trailer for use if wanted. What make or type I am not sure.

Al Hale
Jackson County Missouri Sheriff's Mounted Posse

  • [MSAR] Re: MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 27, Issue 7, Santafearabians, 04/13/2005