msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 27, Issue 3

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Santafearabians@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 27, Issue 3
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:41:56 EDT

Hey, Una

Thank you so much for your response. No we do not have a web yet. Way out of
our treasurer's reach. It appears there are about 2 other units in Mo. My
goal is to link us and any SAR either canine of foot teams to a state
organization. I am joining the SARCOM, search and rescue council of
Missouri. Being
very new to this SAR sharing information I believe is a way to make us all
strong. Don't your believe this is true in all states?
How many active members do you have in your unit?

Thank you so much
Al Hale JCSMP