msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Introduction / Team Profile

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Paul Fleming" <pfleming@nwlink.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Introduction / Team Profile
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:10:23 -0800

Richard,

Would it be possible to get a copy of your Large Animal Rescue SOP or what
ever training criteria you use. Our county is talking about trying to put
something together like that. They call us all the time, but we don't have
much to offer in the way of rescue expertise.

Paul Fleming
PMSAR
pfleming@nwlink.com