msar-riders - [MSAR] Horse/Member Qualification

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Richard Judd <rjudd@intertech-usa.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Horse/Member Qualification
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:22:03 -0600

Question for the group:

We qualify/certify our riders and horses for SAR deployment. How do you
handle a qualified member that is unable to deploy with that horse and wants
to use another member's qualified horse?

As an example, Member A qualifies on his horse. For a deployment, Member A
is unable to bring his qualified horse. Member B has qualified on two horses
and is willing to allow Member A to ride one of Member B's horses.

Thoughts?

Richard Judd
EFPD MSAR

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and document(s)
attached are for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain
confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information and is covered by
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. If the
recipient of this email is not the addressee, such recipient is strictly
prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this
email or its contents in any way.