msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Helmets supply

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Edususan@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Helmets supply
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:11:27 EST

una, jim...
i haven't followed your entire correspondence about helmets and apologize for
that, but if you want a good, lightweight, inexpensive helmet, COUNTRY
SUPPLY has them for $19.95 , no tax or shipping, and in different colors.
they are
very comfortable. i have taken to wearing them since my children-- having
seen many a horrific video in 4-h classes & camps-- get on my case. i have
also
been involved brain trauma studies in new mexico ems, and probably have mixed
feelings about the whole thing, but wear one these days anyway. susan
from taos msar.