msar-riders - [MSAR] Hello from Spain and a cuestion.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: carlos velasco <carlosvelascosan@yahoo.es>
  • To: MSAR-Riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [MSAR] Hello from Spain and a cuestion.
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:51:36 +0100 (CET)

Hello, friends. My name is Carlos and I`m from Spain.
I`ve been readding about your Mounted Search and
Rescue activities and I would like to congratulate all
of you. Since I live in a small village on the
mountains, I can see how many people get lost in the
mountains every year. I am trying to make an mounted
search voluntier association here, and I would like to
know if you have any kind of training game or
activitie for the riders in order to get used serching
and rescuing people in the woods. Than kou very much.

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es