msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Silent Alert Signals / Scenting Horse

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lyne Peterson <lyne@bryngyld.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Silent Alert Signals / Scenting Horse
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:09:06 -0800 (PST)

I want to attend! I'm a bit too far north to help organize something, but does anyone else want to carpool from the Sacramento area with me? My horse can come too if we go that option.
Lyne Peterson

Terry Nowacki <wwfarm@wiktel.com> wrote:
Hello All
I plan on being in the Los Angeles, California area from about Jan 8 through
Jan 15 on a business trip.( Dates are subject to change a little one way or
another in the next couple of days.) This is a non horse related trip. I will
have a lot of free time on my hands.
In effort to ward off any withdrawal symptoms that I may develop from not
being around horses and horse people for this amount of time, I would like
to extend the following invitation.
If any individuals or organizations in or around this area want to visit,
discuss  or may be thinking about a clinic for Silent Alert Signals /
Scenting Horse, this would be a ideal time to get together.

If you are interested in any of the above please send me a private e mail as
soon as possible.

Thanks for your time.

TER
wwfarm@wiktel.com
http://www.airscentinghorse.com/clinics.htm
Training Officer and Director for MN Marshall County Sheriff Posse ( a 80
member SAR organization)