msar-riders - [MSAR] Mounted SAR standards / Others working around/with horse teams

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Mounted SAR standards / Others working around/with horse teams
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:31:14 -0700

Susan, we recently had extensive discussion on this very subject. You may find the answers you're looking for in the archives this month between Oct 15 and Oct 18. https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/msar-riders/ If not, follow up with questions and there are many here who have knowledge to share.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare SAR - Hasty Team ICP Team
www.ceoates.com/sar
Tulare-Kings CERT
www.tk-cert.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Baugher" <sue@wpl.lib.in.us>
We are a volunteer group and have just started work in the search and rescue field. Any information on standards, sop's, qualifications for horse and rider are greatly appreciated.
thanks
Porter County Sheriff's Dept. Mounted Posse
c/o Susan Baugher
2755 St Rd 49
Valparaiso, IN 46383